All our web site proposals include
custom web design,
as it is our experience that every business owner and marketing decision maker has different
professional web sites range
in size from the five or ten page site to very large complex sites. You may choose a variety of products in your
web design package with total price ranging from $1000 to many thousands of dollars.
The following are some of the elements that are involved in your
custom web design:
- Your own domain name: www.yourcompany.com, or .org, or .net, etc.
- Company email addresses: email@example.com, and as many
firstname.lastname@example.org as you choose in your custom package.
- Number of Pages: We will work with you to determine the optimum number of pages.
You may give us your logo and graphic or photographic images to include.
- Search Engine Submission: We submit you to the major search engines and help
develop your keywords. We strongly recommend an individualized search engine
Optional Services for professional web sites:
- Images: We can design a logo, create custom web design graphics and take
- Copy Writing: This is often an element of the creation of a web site that
delays people for months. We offer professional web site copy writing
services depending on your needs. You may have all your marketing materials
already developed and just need someone to coordinate them in a people-friendly
way for the Internet for $75 an hour. For professional web site marketing and
advertising copy, the price is $100 an hour.
- Search Engine Optimization: Well, here it is again. Yes, this is a major part
of a proper web design. It's one thing to have the
web site people-friendly, and quite another to have it search-engine-friendly.
We work with you to accomplish both.
These services are available through our maintenance packages for ongoing support.
Basic submission of your keyword choices are a part of all the design packages,
however, the job is not complete without a
comprehensive annual maintenance contract.
Your choice is dependant upon your goals and expectations.
- Other Design choices: There are many features we can add. You may have an extensive
site and need cascading menus. You may have brochures or documents you want converted
into PDF files, so the user sees them exactly as you created them in print. Other items
that some have included are Power Point Presentations, Site Search, User Login, Listservs,
Chat, or Banner Ads, to name a few.
- E-Commerce: Real-time purchase of your products and services online.
- Databases: Provide your customers a variety of information in a dynamic way.
- Multi-Media: Flash animation, audio and video for your customers added pleasure.
Your Design Choices: You may choose to add any of the optional services to your
web site. Do remember that more is not always better. We will always return to
your business objectives and your Internet Strategy to guide you through your
selection and design process.